Episode 021: Got Brand? How Small Business Branding Pays Big Dividends
Brilliant Branding Live Show Archives
Originally aired weekly August 2017 - August 2018 With host Phil Davis
"Brilliant Branding" shines the spotlight, and provides valuable insights, into the most common, and frustrating company identity issues facing startups, entrepreneurs, consultants, and even established business owners. Topics address timely issues such as effective naming strategies, smart logo design, tips for trademarking, clear brand messaging, engaging social media and reputation management. We take a deep dive to uncover the "pivot point" of an organization, the "why" behind each business to help build a more clear, cohesive and compelling brand image.
Brilliant branding is an investment of time, capital and know how, but does it pay off? Today we discuss the many ways a strong business brand delivers tangible returns in both the near and short term. Such benefits include…
- Higher margins due to greater perceived value
- Greater market capitalization (up to 35% more for branded companies)
- Easier recall by potential clients
- Better positioning (owning a sector of the market)
- Greater resale value when your name, town or product are not in the brand
- Easier to communicate your core essence and values with a branded name
We’ll also speak with a real life Tungsten client who went through the naming process, Jeff Burnett of Triple20, a sales consultancy. He’ll share the benefits he’s found through having a well named brand with a compelling backstory.
Tune in today, and every Thursday, to hear successful tips, techniques and stories to further strengthen, brighten and enlighten your own brand!